6.30.2010

// wedding wednesday (*a day late)

Yesterday was Wedding Wednesday and I didn't get a chance to blog. So I decided to at least do a wedding-related post today.

I've been making little presents for my bridesmates and my mate of honour (note: we changed maid to mate since they're not meant to be slaves... although I'll make sure they work for my friendship x) and I've been itching to blog about this one. I gave it to my best-mate-side-kick-for-the-last-10-years-bff yesterday so now I can finally share it!
x

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac125/lovemademedoit/m8_dress.jpg?t=1277966410

Isn't her dress lovely?
They all have the same one but in deifferent colours. And the fabric is very similar to the fabric of my dress. Oh I can't wait to see them all dressed up!
I've been collecting old wooden hangers and then I just personalized them with a bit of washi tape and some scrabble. And on the back of the hanger I scribbled a love letter xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment